FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Having the right real estate team at your side makes all the difference. At Real Estate Sales LLC, our Mentors/Investors use the latest industry tools and marketing methods to make sure every project is on track and that you remain informed.Our overriding philosophy is to not just create development strategies, but to create smart, flexible strategies that work in an ever shifting environment.
1. What sets Real Estate Sales, LLC apart from competitors?
When working with Real Estate Sales, LLC you will be working one-on-one with an experienced real estate investor that is going to be your personal coach/mentor for a minimum 12 months. Your coach/mentor will not only be teaching you the current and correct methods and strategies of real estate investing, he will also be providing you with everything necessary and walking you through getting the transactions done! Your coach is an active investor so is teaching you from real life experiences. Real Estate Sales has developed a proprietary software we so are also able to provide our clients with data for motivated seller and cash buyers. We have made this very turn-key for our clients!
2. Who will my coach be?
Real Estate Sales will match you with a coach we believe is the best fit for you and will help you reach your goals.
3. How often can I be in touch with my coach?
You have unlimited access to your coach! Our coaches are available to their clients from 8 am until 10 pm daily.
4. How are motivated seller leads defined?
Motivated seller leads are defined as individuals who have high equity in a vacant property; folks whom own non-producing assets
5. How are cash buyer leads defined?
Cash buyer leads are individuals that have bought at least 2 properties with cash in the past 6 months in your specific area.
6. Am I limited to a certain # of leads?
We recommend our clients send out 200 letters to motivated sellers each week. We can provide you with as many leads as you want to send out up to 2000 leads/month.
7. When will I receive cash buyer leads?
Clients receive cash buyer leads after they sign their first Option Contract.
8. Do I need any prior real estate investing experience?
No. Most of our clients have never invested in real estate prior to joining us.
9. How much can I expect to make on each option contract I sell?
Generally anywhere between $5,000 to $25,000 per transaction. The profit will depend on area and price of property.
10. Does Real Estate Sales provide study materials?
Absolutely! We provide training material that coincides with what you’ll be learning and doing with your personal coach/mentor
11. Does Real Estate Sales provide sample contracts?
Yes. We provide ourclients with all necessary Contracts and Agreements.
12. Are there “How To” Videos available for clients?
Yes. “How To” training videos are provided on our website with unlimited access using the client User Name and Password.
13. Does Real Estate Sales have investor friendly Title companies for their clients?
Real Estate Sales has a close relationship with a National Title company. Our clients have the ability to use this Title company, although we do also recommend finding a local title company.
14. Is Wholesaling legal in all states in the US and Canada?
Yes. Wholesaling is legal in all states in the US and Canada.
15. What is an Option Contract?
An Option Contact is a legal document that gives you control of a property without ownership. It gives you an equitable interest in the property. That legal equitable interest gives you the right to market the property without being a licensed real estate agent.
16. Do I need to take any money out of pocket for an Option contract?
Money must change hands to legally activate the Option Contract. This option consideration is usually anywhere from $1 to $20.
17. How long does it typically take to sign the first Option contract?
This depends on your area. The first Option Contract can be signed as soon as the first week or two. Generally, the first transaction is complete within the first 60 days.
18. How many hours a week do I need to commit to Real Estate business?
We require that our clients are able to give us at least 10 hours per week to dedicate to their Real Estate Investing business. As with anything in life, what you put into this is what you will get out of it!
19. How do I determine comps and what I can offer for a property?
Real Estate Sales has a unique system in place to determine comparable homes as well as an automated high low bid sheet to determine the range you can offer for a property.
20. How do I make money on a wholesale deal?
You make money on a wholesale deal by selling the property for $5,000 to $25,000 more than the price of your option contract. You can also assign your option contract to a cash investor for a fee as well.
21. How quickly should I follow up with leads?
We urge our clients to be in touch and follow up with their leads within 72 hours if not sooner. Each lead is a potential $5,000 to $25,000 profit so we suggest calling them right away.
22. Do we need to put up bandit signs?
NO. We provide leads on a silver platter for our clients, this is one of the huge advantages of Real Estate Sales.
23. How much money should I expect to spend on marketing?
If you are sending out the suggested 200 letters per week, by the time you get the paper, envelopes, ink for your printer and stamps sending the mailing will cost about $125-$135 per week.
24. Does Real Estate Sales have systems in place for their clients?
Absolutely! We have implemented and perfected a 6 Step System. We walk our clients through every aspect of Real Estate Investing from start to finish! We are committed to our client’s success and do all we can to help them reach their goals.