There are many questions you can ask when finding a good real estate attorney. Do not look to pinch your pennies when finding a good real estate attorney.
Real Estate attorneys can be very helpful and will be a great source for you if you find a good one. They can direct you to good deals and steer you away from those that could bite you in the rear end.
To find a good real estate attorney I would recommend asking them the following questions:
- Do they invest in real estate
- Are they a member of your local REIA and are they recommended by other investors
- Is willing to listen to you about certain creative transactions you have in mind and is always open to listening
- Is on the real estate committee of your local bar association
- Has been doing real estate transactions for at least 5 years
Real Estate attorneys are a great resource for investors and will introduce you to plenty of folks that will be helpful down the road.
A good real estate attorney understands that one hand washes the other.
Find out more tips and trick in the real estate field by reading our blog regularly. Check it here: http://www.realestatesalesllc.com