There are many important components to a successful real estate business, however the most important without a doubt is access to leads or how you Generate More Real Estate Leads. If you are the smartest guy or gal in the room it wont make a difference if you don’t have the leads.
You could be the best closer in your town but if you don’t have the leads your talent for closing will never come to fruition. You can access leads in a variety of ways, below is a list of 21 ways to generate more real estate leads for your growing real estate business.
Please be aware that each market is different, some of these may work very well while others may not have the same impact, whatever the case may be I encourage you to try many of them and settle on the ones that work best for you in your market.
So, How do you Generate More Real Estate Leads?
- Direct mailings
- Cash buyer and motivated seller ads on craigslist
- Networking with other investors/investing groups
- Build a website for your business
- Run a SEO campaign to attract motivated sellers and cash buyers
- Always ask folks if they know of any great deals
- Google probate attorneys in your town and network with them
- Ask banks for their REO list
- Find a foreclosure list provider
- Find list of for sale by owner homes
- Join your local REIA group
- Visit your courthouse’s clerk office and look through list of foreclosed homes
- Build a Facebook page for your business and post weekly
- Post bandit signs
- Conduct skip traces for mailing that is returned
- Set up an automated phone system for motivated sellers
- Drive through neighborhoods and look for vacant homes.
Good luck with your real estate investing career. I assure you that if you are committed and try these different ways to generate leads, you will start seeing results very soon. Happy Investing