Many folks have a real interest in real estate business but they have many preconceived notions about real estate which makes them fearful of getting started.
Folks who are new to the real estate business have many questions, ranging from funding to finding deals and everything in between.
There are many different ways to approach your new real estate business but if you surround yourself with successful folks, have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic you will have great success with your new real estate business.
There are many different ways to earn leads in your new real estate business.
Below are 10 ways to earn leads with your new real estate business:
Please be aware that each market is different, some of these may work very well for while others may not have the same impact, whatever the case may be I encourage you to try them all and others if you are serious about having great success in your new real estate business.
- Direct mailings to both buyers and sellers
- Cash buyer and motivated seller ads on craigslist
- Networking with other investors/investing groups
- Build a website for your business
- Run a SEO campaign to attract motivated sellers and cash buyers
- Always ask folks if they know of any great deals
- Google probate attorneys in your town and network with them
- Familiarize yourself with websites like hubzu and auction.com
- Visit your courthouse’s clerk office and look through list of foreclosed homes
- Build a Facebook page for your business and post weekly.
Please note that these are just my top 10 ways to earn leads and that there are many others that may work great for you with your new real estate business.
Give these 10 recommendations a try and I assure you that you will be getting leads in no time at all.
Good luck with your new real estate business and remember the best lead you will get is referrals from your clients so make sure to take great care of them and always make them the priority.